I would like to thank you for thinking my blog was worthy to be read but I have to be honest and say that I have never done this before and it’s all very confusing! I don’t really know what I’m doing in regard to layouts and things of that nature but I’m looking forward to working through issues and getting to grips with writing a blog which will be Christian based.
My aim in writing a blog as a Christian is to encourage you in your Christian life if indeed you are a Christian. If you aren’t a Christian I would like to help you come to know the Lord Jesus Christ. He is a wonderful Lord and Saviour and it would be a great honour to help you get to know Him personally.
The subjects that I would like to cover include in my blog are :-
1 How to become a Christian
2) Why is there so much suffering in the world?
3) The Christian and mental illness
4) Studying books of the Bible
5) Theological issues
6) Belonging to a Bible based Church
6) Current events/affairs like the American Presidential Elections, ISIS and Black Lives Matter
7) To recommend Biblical Christian books and to review newly published Christian books
8) To explain how I become a Christian
…and that’s just the start!
Thank you once again for taking time to read my first blog. I’m very excited to be beginning this adventure of blogging and as time goes on will be more familiar with how to do things! It’s going to be trial and error but I’m settling in very nicely. I would like you to think of this as home and as a safe haven away from the busyness of the world. You are welcome to leave comments and I will try to reply to them. I pray that God will encourage, edify and inspire you and I through this blog and that His holy name with be glorified.
With Christian love and prayers,